Felted Sky Needle Felting Kit: Fall Leaves
This is a great beginner's needle felting project that produces six decorative fall leaves that are based on real leaf types: dogwood, tulip poplar, maple, oak, sweetgum and birch. The perfect addition to your seasonal fall decor. Display them in a centerpiece or on a mantle, or you could add them to a wreath, garland, or seasonal nature table.
Perfect for gifting to your fiber-loving friend or family member, or treat yourself! Needle felting is a fun and stress-relieving art form. It's a lovely group activity to do with a few of your favorite people or equally suited to quiet self time.
Felting time: about 20 min. per leaf depending on individual felting speed.
Kit is beautifully packaged and includes:
- Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Paper leaf pattern
- Two color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Our exclusive thick prefelt in six colors
- Wool roving, to decorate the leaves
A mat to use as a work surface. Choose from foam, burlap, or wool. Once you have a mat, it can be used for many projects (note that foam is the most economical but wears out the fastest).
*****This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. (Caution - felting needles are sharp!)*****
Made in Ann Arbor, MI.