Dumye : DIY Doll Kit - Bold Blossom
For every doll purchased, a doll is gifted to an orphan.
Design your own doll! Packaged in a super cute kraft suitcase you will find a blank fair trade organic cotton doll and all the fabrics and accessories you'll need to create a doll with 3 changes of clothing.
Inspired by the doll making workshops Dumyé conducts with orphans and vulnerable children, the (Do It Yourself) DIY Doll Kit taps into the power of your child's innate creative spirit, while raising their social consciousness. This is a wonderful activity to collaborate with your child on!
Hand-crafted with Karmic Goodness™
- 1 x Re-usable kraft suitcase - great for keeping all those craft supplies tidy
- 1 x Blank Fair Trade organic cotton doll - with Dumyé's signature Purpose Pocket™
- 8 x Non-toxic permanent fabric marker colors
- 3 x Unique 100% cotton fabrics
- 1 x Merino Wool roving knot
- 4 x Pom Poms
- 1 x Cotton thread
- 2 x Felt swatches made of 100% post consumer plastic
- 1 x Workbook with coloring activity and basic sewing instructions
- 2 x Sewing needles in a pouch
Mom to mom: The DIY DOLL KIT is recommended for children 5+ years old, both because of the skills necessary to really enjoy the experience as well as the inclusion of sharp objects such as sewing needles.
Handcrafted in the United Arab Emirates