IN-STORE Shopping Experience
Not required to visit the shop, but recommended for Saturdays.
WE HAVE MISSED YOU! WELCOME BACK!
Book a time for your IN-STORE shopping experience. Enjoy one-on-one customer service with one of Bolt & Spool's Team Members. If you just want to browse our space we will let you enjoy that too. It's a nice place to unwind.
Our rules of engagement:
- Bring only yourself and up to ONE other person to your appointment.
- Masks/face coverings are REQUIRED. We will also be wearing one.
- Use our hand sanitizer before touching any fabric or display items.
- Maintain social distancing between yourself and our Team.
- Preferably pay using a credit card or ApplePay.
Plan your time:
- 15 minutes for quick trips...if you're only coming in to buy thread, pick out buttons, or you know exactly what you want: like "I want the Deer & Doe Datura blouse and 2 yards of Merchant & Mills linen gauze in natural;" or a boxed Threadfollwer kit for a gift.
- 30 minutes...if you sort of have an idea of what you'd like to get, but want to shop around or maybe ask a sewing question.
- 45 minutes...if you just want to browse and enjoy yourself or you need assistance making selections and want an un-hurried experience.
We certainly won't kick you out if no one is scheduled to come in after you. But we would like time to tidy up and re-sanitize the cutting table for the next person. We may also have to run to the lavatory! ; )