Goods :: Natural Deoderant Roller
📍 Made in Akron, Ohio by goods co.
Goods' original version of natural deodorant that may make taking care of your underarms enjoyable. The underarm oil evaporates quickly, leaving you smelling fresh and feeling free from buildup on your body or clothes. No aluminum, parabens, silicone or baking soda, completely non-toxic.
Ingredients: cold-pressed unrefined virgin coconut oil *, pure magnesium oil, and a blend of essential oils * // certified organic ingredients *
15 mL bottle lasts customers an average of 4 - 6 months
- So Fresh: the original underarm oil blend includes cedarwood *, patchouli * bergamot *, ylang-ylang *, clove * and lemon essential oils * for an intriguing balance of deep and light
- Sage Mint: this scent is a clean, light and fresh blend of clary sage *, peppermint *, tea tree * and palmarosa essential oils *
When discontinuing a toxic deodorant, some experience a natural DETOX . . . this is good. If the underarm oil suddenly stops working well, your body is detoxing. This could last a few days or a few weeks. No need to smell bad during the detox, just follow some or all of these tips til your detox ends. The lime tip is our favorite, as the acidity eliminates some of the bacteria in sweat and provides longevity for the underarm oil.
Other tips for using natural deodorants:
- Use a natural soap
- Apply a clay detox mask to underarms
- Apply lime spray or a thin lime wedge to underarms a minute or two before applying underarm oil
- Wear natural fabrics
- Avoid clothing that is snug around underarms
- Re-apply lime, spray and/or underarm oil as needed
- Notice foods that may cause odor
- Switch up underarm oil scents every few months if your body gets used to deodorant
- Detox may recur if a toxin is re-introduced