Enjoy a leisurely morning of découpage during this no-sew class. Create a one-of-a-kind paper maché pumpkin covered with Liberty of London cotton lawn. With care, these pumpkins will last for years and will look lovely on your mantle, entry-way table or fall dining or buffet tablescape. Takes only 45 minutes plus some drying time at home.
- When: Wednesday October 30, 10am-noon OR Saturday November 2, 11:30am-1pm
- What: Learn to découpage using the exquisite prints of Liberty of London fabrics and a paper maché shaped pumpkin.
- Who: Anyone can do this! You just need to be able to hold a paint brush.
- Maximum class size: 6 people.
- Cost: $25 includes one paper maché pumpkin: Liberty fabric of your choice; raffia vine + wool felt leaves; light refreshments.
"" is currently out of stock but you can back-order the product.