This lightweight and portable birch loom is made of 1/8" birch wood, and measures approximately 8” x 2 3/4" with a weaving space of 7" x 2 3/8". The finished bracelet size can be a max of 7” x 2 3/8". These dimensions should accommodate most wrist sizes but the length may be extended with the use of jewelry findings such as additional jump rings or a chain.
This loom has a gauge/sett of 12.0 ends per inch (e.p.i.). This sett makes it ideal to work with a finer weight yarn or luxurious threads. To work with a bulkier weight yarn, the user may warp every other prong for a sett of 6.0 e.p.i.
The materials for these looms are sourced in Houston, Texas whenever possible or with North American suppliers. The looms are produced in our Houston, Texas studio workshop where they are laser cut, assembled, hand sanded and finished with a water based protective coating.
Bracelet Loom Starter Package Includes:
- step by step color photo instructions
- metal tapestry needle
- 2” wee weaving comb
- 2 clips for securing the warp threads
- reusable cotton carrying bag
- 2 sets of jewelry findings to make two different width bracelets (colors and metal finishes may vary)
- jewelry pliers (we used flat-nose, round-nose and bent-nose)
- yarn and/or thread
- glue may be needed to secure ribbon crimp ends to bracelet fabric
- tape may be used in place of clips to secure warp threads
"" is currently out of stock but you can back-order the product.