Vintage Notions Sewing Series : Techniques for Draping & Design - Amy Barickman
This book features articles and patterns on creating patterns using the draping method. Included are 23 projects, all created with dimensions and draping, no pattern pieces needed. Enjoy the beautiful images and be inspired by the vintage sewing advice.
- Simple draping without cutting
- Draping with two straight lengths
- Draping kimono-sleeve dresses
- Draping set-in sleeves
- Draping Basque dresses
- Draping tiered and tunic dresses
- Crosswise and Irregular drapes
- Draping capes, coats, and shawls
- Varied types of collar drapes
This book is a reproduction of Draping and Designing with Scissors and Cloth, a publication by the Women's Institute. Amy Barickman is the founder of Indygo Junction.