Felted Sky Needle Felting Kit: Holiday Bouquet
This kit is something new and different in the world of hoop art. This modern take on a classic floral design is made by filling in a printed fabric picture with wool; the needle felted equivalent to working with an embroidery or cross-stitch pattern. Similar to paint-by-number but with fiber - makes a great gift!
Felting time: around 5 hrs. depending on individual felting speed.
Kit is beautifully packaged and includes:
- Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with tips and techniques
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Two color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Felting wool
- Linen fabric pattern (printed in color)
- High quality 7 in. wooden hoop
- Muslin fabric square
A mat to use as a work surface. Choose from foam, burlap, or wool. Once you have a mat, it can be used for many projects (note that foam is the most economical but wears out the fastest).
Felting mats can be found here:
*****This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. (Caution - felting needles are sharp!)*****
Made in Ann Arbor, MI.