Felted Sky Needle Felting Kit: Pumpkins
This is a great beginner's needle felting kit that produces three very cute pumpkins. A fun addition to your seasonal fall decor when displayed on a table or mantle or windowsill. This is an excellent project to try out for anyone wanting to learn to sculpt with wool. Kit includes everything needed to make three pumpkins as shown (except a mat to work on).
Kit is beautifully packaged and includes:
- Beginner's Guide to Needle Felting (a bit of general information)
- Instruction Sheet with pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Four color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Two types of felting wool
A mat to use as a work surface. Choose from foam, burlap, or wool. Once you have a mat, it can be used for many projects (note that foam is the most economical but wears out the fastest).
Felting mats can be found here:
*****This kit is intended for adults and kids over 10 yrs. who possess good manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with focus and care. (Caution - felting needles are sharp!)*****
Made in Ann Arbor, MI.