Friday Pattern Company : The Arlo Track Jacket
The Arlo Track Jacket is the perfect lightweight layer. It features a sport collar, interesting seamlines, and comfortable front pockets. The Arlo is fitted without being tight and comes with three length options : short (22" / 56cm), medium (24" / 61cm) and long (26" / 66cm). It is the type of zip-up you can wear on its own in fall and under a warm coat in winter.
This is a unisex pattern and looks great on all gender expressions!
This pattern in intermediate but is achievable by the confident beginner.
For all genders sizes XS - 7X
This jacket is designed for knits with at least 20% cross grain stretch. French terry, sweatshirt fleece, ponte, and other sturdy knits are ideal for this pattern. Drapey knits are not suitable.
Yardage Requirements (dependent on length of jacket)
SIZES XS - M:
- 45” wide fabric : 2 - 2.25 yards (1.7 - 1.9 metres)
- 60” wide fabric : 1.5 - 1.75 yards (1.3 - 1.7 metres)
SIZES L - XXL:
- 45” wide fabric : 2.25 - 2.5 yards (2.1 - 2.3 metres)
- 60” wide fabric : 1.75 - 2 yards (1.6 - 1.8 metres)
SIZES 1X - 4X
- 45” wide fabric : 2.75 - 3 yards (2.4 - 2.6 metres)
- 60” wide fabric : 2 - 2.5 yards (1.8 - 2.1 metres)
SIZES 5X - 7X
- 45” wide fabric : 3 - 3.5 yards (2.8 - 3.1 metres)
- 60” wide fabric : 2.25 - 2.5 yards (2 - 2.2 metres)
Yardage requirements for individual components are listed inside the instruction booklet
zipper foot, stay tape (optional), separating zipper (22" / 56cm for short jacket, 24" / 61cm for medium jacket or 26" / 66cm for long jacket)
Friday Pattern Company generously donates 5% of the profits from the sale of The Arlo Track Jacket to the Loveland Foundation
This pattern is for personal and non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org